Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WHAT I'M THANFUL FOR BY:Lydia

Hi! its Lydia again, and I want to tell you what I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for: my family, food,nature,animals,and Friends. I'm thankful for a lot of stuff, but, I'm just telling you some. I'm thankful for electronics( PLUS CARS). I'm thankful for a warm house,books,toys,and clothes. I'm thankful for a blog, so I can tell people about stuff. I'm thankful for the earth,time,and activities. Most of all I'm thankful for God. I'm thankful for holidays,games, and changing seasons. I'm thankful for schools,hospitals,and stores. I'm thankful for the sun, the moon, the stars and clouds. I'm thankful for furniture,Peace,and love. I'm thankful to have an age, and a birthday. I'm thankful for warm, cold, and hot. I'm thankful for being smart, and having talent. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS BLOG BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment