Friday, December 12, 2008

December by;Rachel

This is about what I like about December. I like December because in December it's Christmas time,and I love Christmas. Why? I will tell you why because at Christmas time you give and get things to and from people and I love giving and getting. Also I mostly love Christmas because on Christmas day JESUS was born. Also I love December because of the holiday we don't have much school we probably get more sweets than school. Also I love December because my mom's birthday is in December and if my mom wasn't born I wouldn't be born. Another thing I like about December is my mom and dad's anniversary is the day after Christmas and if they don't have an anniversary that mean's they aren't married and if they weren't married I wouldn't be writing this right now. Well I think that's all about December or at least all I can think of right now. Well now you now why I like December.

No comments:

Post a Comment