Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Like and Dislike:By Daniel.

This blog is about My like and dislike. First what food I like is taco,chilli,spaghetti some times. Corn dogs, hot dogs,taco salad,cheese burger, Mc chicken wich ,and pizza. What food I dislike is tuna sandwich any thing with onion chunks of tomato. What music I like is country. What music I dislike is rock. What candy I like is any thing with chocolate,toffee. What candy I dislike is nothing. What games I like are Monopoly,Risk,Settlers of catan, and Apples to Apples. What book I like are all The Chronicles of Narnia, Star wars,and the Boxcar children. What books I dislike are any Science and History. What movies I like are Star wars,Lord of the Rings,The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian and The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. What movies I dislike are any princess movies. What season I like is Summer and Spring. What season I dislike is Winter and Fall. What I like about school is nothing. What fruit I like is Bananas, Oranges, Cherry's, Apples,and pineapples. What fruit I dislike is melon. What wild animals I like are Fox,Tiger,Snow Tiger,Lion,and Wolf. What reindeer I like is dasher. What flower I like is a Sunflower. What tree I like is a Apple tree. What color I like is yellow, blue, green, and gold. Now you know what I like and dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment