Friday, November 7, 2008

Daniel reporting

This blog is about stuff WE did this month. This Monday the 11th of Nov I'm joining band again, and I'm still playing the CLARINET. I'm also playing the FLUTE at home. On the flute I can only play 5 to 10 notes but I only get it for a year. Rachel is playing the bells and singing in choir and she has to practice 180 minutes for band and 180 for choir a week. Tyler is in the highest choir, she has to practice 270 minutes a week. Lydia, Brenden, and Bekah are in elementary music class. School is the same. But this past Monday- Thursday I did not do school because we had a lot of errands. On Wednesday we went to get the pizza and cookie dough orders and went to dads work to give his co- works their stuff. Thursday we do science co-ops and Rachel, Tyler, and Me do PE at the YMCA. But I did not go because I was at the neighbors from 1 to 4:30 visiting since my friend had surgery. Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment