Friday, October 31, 2008

(Winter Thoughts) by:Lydia

Hi! its Lydia again , and I want to share with you my winter thoughts. What i want to do this year is build a snowman, make a snow fort, and bury my brothers and sisters. Last year we took the recycling boxes and made a fort. Our mom helped too! We made it close to the mailbox, so people could see it. Once our neighbors helped to build it. It wasn't really big. Our neighbors even helped us shovel our driveway. In the winter the roads,and the driveway always get slippery. Some times we slide on the road. It gets really really cold in the winter time. Once one of our silver gates fell down. So some times , just for fun, we would sneak in to the neighbors yard. But they didn't really care, as long as we don't take anything. I love to go sledding! Sledding and swimming are two of my favorite things to do! I hope you are going to have a great winter bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment