Thursday, October 16, 2008

IF I WAS PRESIDENT by; Daniel


If I was President I would watch a movie then I would play video games. Then I would look at My BIG house and have my agents go all over the United States and find homeless people and give them a home and 5thousand dollars$$ . I would have a agent go and get a dog. I would invite my family to my house. After that I will fly in my jet to the ARMY and ask men that are there their address to send there wives some money$$ if there husband died. I would take a nap on the way home. When I get home I will call people to make missiles for the ARMY. I will help doctors and patients by giving them whatever they need. Then I will go shopping for toys, food, clothes,school stuff , and kitchen stuff for the people in Africa, but I will translate the language for them. That is a couple things I would do if I were President. BYE

1 comment:

  1. Danny--that is so awesome! You have a good heart!! Its great that we have people in the world like you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete