Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I like and dislike by Rachel


This is about what I like and dislike. First, I will start with the toys I like and dislike. I don't like baby dolls,barbies,or Bratz. I don't like girl toys. What I like is remote control cars,and planes. Let's just say I like remote control things. Also, I like board games, water guns, and Nerf toys. Now the foods I like and dislike. I absolutely hate onions, but I like onion rings. I don't really like stir fry. I don't like plain tomatoes, but if they're mixed together with some thing else it is OK. But I can't have too many because I have a stomach disorder, and if I have to many tomatoes I will puck them out. My favorite food is macaroni. I love pasta. The subjects I like in school are math,reading,Bible,independent reading,science,and spelling. I love sports. I play soccer, and my family and I did baseball. I also like choir,which I am in a choir class and I like percussion,which I play percussion too. Now,the last part. The kind of music I like. I don't really like country very much. I like some rock,and I love christian music. Well now you know what I like and dislike.



No comments:

Post a Comment