Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rachel's vacation

Hey it is me Rachel again. This time I am going to tell you about my vacation. Me and my family went to Kalahari. It's in Ohio there is one in Wisconsin but we didn't go to that one. There is a GINORMOUS water park it said it was Americas largest indoor water park. I went on almost every water slide. There was one that went around in a spinning circle I went on it with my mom and she cried. I don't blame her it was scary. There was an outdoor water park but it was to cold to go out and play out there. It didn't look as cool though. Also there was a big giant yellow slide and it went outside my brother Brenden said it was his favorite thing in the park. There was also a zip coast0er when you frist lift off it is freaky but it is fun. The wave pool is fun but the life gaurds were a little whistle happy. Also are room was HUGE and it had flat screen tvs in each room awsome isn't it. There is a lot more but if you want to know about it you should go there. Good bye! God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. HI RACHEL THIS IS YOUR AUNT SANDY AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I ENJOYED READING ABOUT YOUR VACATION AND ALL THE FUN THINGS YOU DID...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!! LOVE TO ALL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    Great story and it was very fun to read. I cant wait to see you and everyone tomorrow!

    Now that I have an account on here I can start blogging back to all of you :)

    Love you,
    Grandma Lisa

    ReplyDelete