Monday, March 3, 2008

My favorites songs

Hey, it isDaniel again. My favorite CD's are Hannah Montana 2, Carrie Underwood carnival ride and some hearts, Meet Miley Cyrus, Taylor swift, and rascal Flatt's. My favorite songs in Hannah Montana 2 are nobody perfect, rock star, one in a million, and you and me together. In Carrie Underwood's, Carnival Ride my favorite songs are all a American girl, just a dream, get out of this town, last name, the more boys i meet, and wheel of the world. In Carrie Underwood's CD some hearts my favorite songs are wasted, don't forget to remember me, Jesus take the wheel, the night before ( life goes on), lessons learned, before he cheats, stars with goodbye, we're young and beautiful, when ever you remember, and i ain't in Checotah. In the CD Meet Miley Cyrus my favorites are see you again, star all over, G.N.O. girl night out, and i miss you. In Taylor Swift's CD are Tim mcgraw, picture to burn, tear drops on me guitar, a place in this world, cold as you, stay beautiful, Mary song(oh my my my), and our song. In rascal Flatt's my favorite's songs are you are then i did, fast car and freedom, here's to you, and Oklahoma ( Texas line).

GOOD BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment