Friday, March 14, 2008

My family vacation

Hey it is Daniel again I want to tell you about my family vacation. We went to Ohio. There we went to Kalahari the Indoor water park it is the biggest water in America. It was fun they had a hot tub in side and out it was cool. They had big rides. They had yellow, blue, purple, orange, and green too. I went on the big yellow, and the blue one. They let you pretend you can surf. They had hotel rooms, we were on the third floor it was a long way. Mom said it was a good exercise. The tv's were flat screen tv's how cool is that. If you want to see it yourself go to. http://www.kalahariresrots.com/

1 comment:

  1. HI DANIEL I ENJOYED READING YOUR VACATION ADVENTURE AND WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. I'M SO GLAD YOU ALL GOT THE CHANCE TO GO AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON...LOVE, AUNT SANDY OH, AND TELL YOUR DAD I ENJOYED THE UGLY SHIRT STORY!!!!

    ReplyDelete