Thursday, September 17, 2009

School Already By Tyler

We have bean doing school for more than a week now and I still can't believe how fast the summer went. It seems every year the summers go faster. I do like the cooler seasons better though. I love the fall's pretty colors and winters pretty snow. I like school too. Well, I like school more than I don't, if that makes sense. I will miss all my free time but, at least music has started again and soccer. My favorite subject for a long time was science, but this year I like geography best. What i like most about school is to learn new things. Especially things about this wonderful world that God made. Math on the other hand can be really frustrating. It's not my best subject. Reading is one of my most favorite subjects. I love to read, even though I'm not a very fast reader. To me, reading a book isn't something I do on rainy days, reading a book is like going on an adventure. In a book you can be any one whether they are good, bad, funny,careless,or brave. Well I hope your school year is going as good as mine. Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment