Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Above All by Tyler

Share click to hear song

''Above All " is my favorite song, because it reminds me how much Jesus loves me, and of all the pain he went through for me. It reminds me that what Jesus did for me is greater than all the treasures of the earth, and all the knowledge in the world. The chorus is my favorite part of the song because it remind me that Jesus was crucified. He was rejected and alone, but he still died for me. A sinner ,who may or may not love him back. But, he still died even for the people he knew would not love him back. He could of saved himself. He could of stayed in his lovly home, heaven. But, he loved me so much that he died for me. Thats why I like this song. Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Tyler, thanks for sharing your thoughts on such a beautiful song. Yor are so right, we need to remember what Jesus did for us everyday, not just once in a while. MOM

    ReplyDelete