Monday, April 7, 2008

Rachel's joy and hope

Hey! It's me Rachel again I want to tell you about my Easter. First, everyone that was a kid in my family got a new bike, except baby Zach he got a baby toy. Also we got a water slide it's not a banzai. It's suppose to be better than a banzai. It can hold a lot of weight and two people can go on it at a time. My parents said it was a gift for a guy from my dad's work, named Donat's. We fell for it. Are bikes are awesome. Daniel's is a mountain bike, so is Tyler's, mine and Lydia's. Brenden's is a BMX bike. Bekah's is a little girl bike, and Jeremiah's and Josh's are BMX bikes. Lydia can't fit hers yet, so she has to ride my old one. Lydia and I have the same new bike. We don't share, but we have the same color and kind. Everyone in my family from my mom to Bekah which is my mom,my dad,Daniel,Tyler,me,Lydia,Brenden and Bekah have no training wheels. Also my parents had tricked us by having my mom open our water slide so we thought it was hers but my younger brother Brenden read the box but we still thought it was my mom's.
Now we are to the part about my hope of spring I hope it gets really hot in spring so we can go on our water slide and I hope it gets really hot in spring so it might get even hotter in summer. Next I hope to see lots of kids outside playing and enjoying the outdoors because for some reason I don't know why I like seeing kids enjoying the outdoors. Also I want to see lots of flowers because their beautiful last I want to have fun and play with my friends. There is a lot more that I am hoping for spring but I just can't think of it now. Good bye God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment