Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tyler's Pet Bunnies

Hi, My name is Tyler. I've already wrote in the blog once. I'm going to tell you about my pet bunnies Snowball and Bugsy. Snowball is a male bunny and Bugsy is a female. They like to eat lots of foods people like such as apples, cabbage, carrots, lettuce, and lots of other foods they also like hay and grass but their normal food is rabbet pellets. I'm going to tell you a story about Bugsy. Well we have to cages for when Bugsy is pregnant so snowball won't hurt the babies when their born. So we had snowball and buggies in the same cage at first and buggies was getting fat. So we put her in the movable cage to bring her in side. Well, we had her inside forever and she never had babies. Then one day my Aunt Becky called us, and my mom told her that Bugsy never had her babies. My Aunt Becky said, It was just her winter fat. So now buggies is back outside in the movable cage in the garage. Well that's all for now. Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment