Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Daniel #1

Hi it's Daniel again. I while tell you what I like to do. I read Star Wars books. I have the whole series one to six. I play on the internet. My favorite games are webkinzworld, fun Brian and cartoon network. My favorite moives are "Star Wars" and "High school musical 1and2".This week I watched "A knight's tale" and "matrix reloaded". They were cool. My favorite CD's are Carrie Underwood's, "Carnival ride" and "Some Hearts", Taylor swift, and Rascal flatts. I aslo like "Hannah montana2/meet miley cyrus". My favorite games are chess, mancala, solitaire, and checkers. I play the clarinet. I've been playing almost 3 years. My favorite songs to play are"you're a grand old flag","Over the river and through the woods", yankee doodle", "Anasazi" "London Bridges " and"Frere Jacques". I am working on "york town march", "serengeti", and"march on a welsh air." Sorry it was long. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment